Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Spare a Thought

I know I've taken a good bit of entertainment from drunkcyclist.com so spare a thought for Big Jonny. He was run over from behind, while in a bike lane no less. Sounds like he's going to be OK. If he's getting whacked from behind in a bike lane I'm not sure I've got much of chance down here.

Less than a month to the Green Mountain Stage Race in Vermont over Labor Day weekend. Yet again my plans to get super lean and ripped for those climbs is quickly coming to naught. Maybe I can make 155 lbs, but that's not going to cut it. Penance will be the suffering I'll do up the Middlebury and Appalachian gaps.

Racin' is so sparse down here and the riding so boring in the Greenville area I'm driving 2 hours to do a century this Saturday. Thankfully cross is starting to peak its dirty head over the horizon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear friend, Your blog is very interesting and well written. I feel like I have learned a wealth of information by stopping and spending some time here. As a way to repay your kindness, I have just decided to show you how to recieve about 397 dollars worth of downloadable gifts. This must be a limited time offer, as I don't know how much longer this exiting information will be on my website....Go and check out the opportunites I have for you. Your gifts are a way saying thank for your kindness and consideration.

To find out more, visit my proven system site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and proven system related stuff.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home