Thursday, July 27, 2006

Say it ain't so Floyd

Speculation is that the Mennonite Madman might be the unlucky fellow who's turned up one of those "adverse analytic findings" in an A sample (steroid or stimulant variously reported). Reports are that it is from stage 17 on which Floyd would have been one of the guys tested as the stage winner. Then he suddenly skipped out on his Dutch hosts (and a big pay day) at a post-Tour criterium without so much as a good-bye. I was thinking it was Pereiro before this stuff came out. We'll see. Maybe it's coincidence or what's reported isn't accurate.

Not a great trip up north. Ended up working and running around so that it didn't feel like much a vacation, our car got wrecked by some 19-year old who ran a red light, and I got my ass handed to me at Mt. Nebo. Nice to get back home and step on the scale to see that I gained 5+ pounds on our trip. The Green Mountain Stage Race is right around the corner and yet again this year I'm at least 10lb heavier than I should be. That's enough whining for now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home