Thursday, June 15, 2006

Atticus & Der Kaiser On Form

The perennial off-season fat ass Ullrich showed yet again that just in time for the Tour his FORM is just fine. Der Kaiser was climbing well today in stage 6 of the Tour de Suisse. How do I know? I watched it. If you're a pro cycling junkie like I am, you've got to subscribe to cycling.tv, this service has come a long way in the short time it's been available. If they can get their shit together and start broadcasting the cross races from Belgium and Holland it will be like I've died and gone to heaven. Speaking of being ON FORM check out Atticus:





















As the remnants of hurricane Alberto passed over eastern NC on wednesday dumping a bunch of rain, Atticus decided that was a good time to go out back and chase Josie. The attire; flip-flops, Thomas the Tank Engine underwear, and the piece d'resistance of the ensemble, a pair of safety googles (to keep the rain out of his eyes) . Unfortunately he lost a flip-flop in the mud bringing the chase to the end.

See that fence in the background, that's my power tap and new crossbike. Well that's where the money went for them anyway. Got to start saving my pennies if I want a new toy and a new bike for cross season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home